Our client is a leading provider of Big Data, Data Integration and Data Quality solutions. They have more than 7000 customers globally and have grown from 250 to 500+ employees since 2016.
An amazing opportunity to join a growing, privately owned US Software Vendor. This is an addition to the North Europe Enterprise Sales Team.
- Support the VP of Sales, Regional Director of Sales, and fellow Account Executives in accordance with the region’s strategy and plans
- Meet or exceed revenue quota targets in the Nordics
- Develop and execute actions and business plans to generate revenue for new business within assigned territory
- Work closely with Value Added Distributors, account managers and channel partners, or directly with customers to close large enterprise deals
- Work closely with Pre-sales and Professional Services teams to create compelling business propositions
- Identify new partners who will significantly grow our client’s Data Integration and Data Quality business in the Nordics.
- Train and enable channel partners (VARs, distributors and Systems Integrators) with a focus on the large deals.
- Optimize and expand channel/territory by recruiting, training, servicing and supporting partners within assigned territory.
Skill and Knowledge required:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in a software sales environment with a partner sales, channel sales and/or direct sales role.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within prospects, customers, partners
- Excellent selling skills and the ability to close business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong business, operations and technical acumen.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Technical understanding of IBMs Power servers, security and high availability technologies.
- Good understanding of Data Integration (ETL & CDC), Data Quality, Microsoft Dynamics and/or Microsoft Azure marketplace and partner ecosystem, Enterprise IT architecture
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com