With some 250+ employees our client develops a Open-Source-Software addressing communication, collaboration and office-productivity worldwide. Sales are made through Internet service providers, hosting, telecommunication and cable providers, which offer their customers our client’s solution as SaaS (Software as a Service). More than 200 million users adopted our client’s software for their private and business communications.
Our client is taking the next step in their growth plans and is looking for a strong account manger to be the central point of contact and have an incredible impact with some of their dynamic clients.
The Account Management function is a critical position within our client to insure a long-term beneficial partnership with our key strategic industry leading customers.
The Account Manager takes care of existing strategic customers (e.g.; Service Providers, Cable und Mobile Operators etc.) and their demand for innovative solutions based on the product portfolio. The Account Manager’s key focus is to build up a fruitful relationship with our customers while maintaining high customer satisfaction, pro-actively navigate the account and develop additional meaningful business. This also includes helping to support the customer’s evolving needs to further enhance and/or expand their usage of their solutions. Profound communication skills are a prerequisite to be able to successfully fill this position.
Your passion / Your job
- Manage and develop a given set of key accounts within a territory (U.S.) taking overall ownership as the single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for the assigned customer(s).
- Identify and develop new business opportunities based on customer and market demand and how that relates to both the current and future complete product and service portfolio.
- Establish strong relationships and rapport with the key players at all levels of the customer—including Product Management, Senior Management, technical departments and other important stakeholders.
- Create strong relationships within all relevant departments - e.g. Product Management, Custom Development team, Professional Services, Sales Management, - to provide a strong customer voice and real-world feedback on the core products, insight on features, requirements, and roadmaps within the customer context. Funnel feedback in a structured fashion with appropriate follow-up, and identification of timelines for progress.
- Identify any potential gaps between customer expectations and current plans, processes, and perceptions; and work with the appropriate internal departments to create solutions towards addressing the current gap between the two.
- Whenever additional services are required, liaise with other departments like Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Engineering to gather requirements and drive discussions within to help facilitate the relevant LOE/SOW needed.
What do you bring to the table
- Experience within the Managed Service or SaaS market - especially in the Telco, Mobile, Cable or ISP space would be particularly relevant.
- Strong customer focus with high flexibility, open minded and solution driven.
- Excellent communication and mediation skills, team player, open minded. Fluent English (verbally and writing).
- Highly organized and capable of capturing then documenting key information/actions from customer interactions.
Please contact Lewis Walker firstname.lastname@example.org of reesmarx to discuss 704-746-3679