Administrator / Office Administrator - Dubai
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a global organisation, with a great opportunity for career development.
You will be working at a world leading membership organization. As “Chapter Administrator” you will mainly support chapters´ organizational compliance processes, including chapter governance and administration. This role responds to and resolves complex service and support inquiries from Middle East and North Africa chapters, volunteer leaders, and within internal departments.
- Self Motivated and Proactive personality
- 3+ years’ experience in administrating role
- Response to inquiries
- Outgoing personality and able to manage relationships with customers
- Manage multiple tasks
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Willing and interested to learn
- Fluent business level English
Our client is a US headquartered ‘not for profit’ organization. Our client offers services including the development of standards, research, education, publication and networking opportunities. They host conferences and training seminars and provide accreditation in project management.
Please send any applications to Nora Albasim, firstname.lastname@example.org if interested to discuss further.