The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the establishment and implementation of sales strategies that result in new business via Industrial Automation (IA) solution vendors or integrators (ISVs, SI’s and OEM channels) within assigned sectors in the countries speaking German language. Though initially focussed on growth within the Industrial Automation Sector, additional Edge markets will evolve as new use cases for the products are uncovered.
- 5+ years of experience selling complex technology solutions
- Good knowledge of Industrial Automation, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Edge computing
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Excellent networking, researching and prospecting skills
- Ability to drive new business through existing partnerships and establish new relationships and implement new sales strategies with Industrial Automation (IA) solution vendors or integrators (ISVs, SI’s and OEM channels)
- Ability to travel as required
Our client is a leading, US Headquartered, vendor of global provider of products and services uniquely engineered to protect critical applications from system failure. Two-thirds of annual revenues come from outside North America. Their solutions enable rapid deployment of always-on infrastructures, from enterprise servers to clouds, without any changes to applications.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible