This is a great opportunity to join a leading international software vendor. Our client provides Enterprise Resource Planning/ERP and Customer Relationship Management/ CRM and is growing globally.
- Newly created position to cover channels across Nordics
- Key responsibilities include the sourcing, recruiting and managing new and existing Channel to generate high quality leads and subsequent revenues for the Sales team
- Extensive travel is required to build new, and nurture existing relationships with prospective and existing Sales Partners and end user clients when required
- Create account plans and strategies to win new business from existing customers, coordinate with Inside Sales on partner sales opportunities, prepare customer presentations, and coordinate with internal groups (sales, IT, product, etc.) during the sales process
- Coordinate and deliver training and on-boarding programs for Partners to ensure sales readiness for company products and processes, including product and systems training
- Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite trainings and events
- At least two years professional sales experience within the Software (ideally ERP) or Professional Services industry
- At least two years of working within a channel sales environment
- Ability to develop new business opportunities and widen relationships within the channel
- Proven teamwork skills with the ability to handle a diverse workload with tight time frame requirements and competing resources
- Experience of working in an environment with changing priorities and competing demands.
- Proven track record of increasing sales while maintaining high margins in a competitive environment