As a Channel Renewal Manager, you, responsible for subscription renewals, channel partner management, cross-selling, and ongoing client engagement and retention. You’ll work cross-departmentally to ensure that the partners are enabled and supported. With a focus on finding new business, you’ll search out opportunities within our existing client base to grow new revenues. Passion for working with innovative tech companies. You’ll thrive on sales performance both individually and as part of a small team.
Qualifications / Skills :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a SaaS organization in a customer facing role (Account Management, Inside Sales, Renewals, Customer Success or Support).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a developed business acumen; polished and confident on the phone
- Strong sales acumen – you know how to navigate tough conversations and turn it into a win-win for all
- A proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- Experience with B2B marketing automation and CRM software (Salesforce.com/Marketo ideal, but not required)
- University degree or equivalent experience
Our client is a leading Global Software Vendor. They offer risk management, compliance, and audit software to some of the biggest and most well-known private and public organizations.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible