The Contract Negotiator / Corporate Paralegal will report to the Group CFO and will provide legal support across a wide variety of areas including drafting commercial contracts, corporate governance, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, litigation, real estate and product development, as well as paralegal and administrative support to the Group. The Contract Negotiator / Corporate Paralegal will support the CFO to provide timely, quality and cost-effective legal services to the Company.
The Contract Negotiator / Corporate Paralegal will provide advice and assistance with respect to understanding and complying with laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Company’s business. Experience in dealing with highly confidential information and interfacing with multiple levels of management and employees is required. This position is subject to change as the needs of the Group develop.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a college or university; or at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience as a legal assistant / paralegal or comparable in a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Proactive planning and organization skills with a detail-oriented focus.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with detail and sensitivity to confidential matters.
- High proficiency with MS Office Programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and with Adobe Acrobat.
- High energy, creative, self-motivated, and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
A leader in supply chain management, planning and logistics software and services, our client delivers solutions that help distribution-focused organizations manage and solve their most complex order management and fulfilment challenges within multi-channel, fragmented global supply chains. They deploy their software in the way that is most appropriate for each customer – whether via their secure, stable, state-of-the-art cloud service, on-premise or hybrid.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible