The Corporate Counsel is a newly created position for the Paris office due to large scale growth, both via acquisitions and organically. You will enjoy working in a fast growing and evolving company that is already very well known and established, but keen to further strengthen its position as market leader.
- Fluent French and English
- 5+ years in Legal Counsel role for a Technology Vendor / 5 + years working in a law firm or a mix of both
- Knowledge of Software licensing and maintenance agreements and Professional Services agreements
- Experience dealing with complex border issues
- Ability to lead complex negotiations
- Experience anticipating and researching unique legal issues
- Coordination and managing outside counsel
- You should be excited about working within a company with a growing and changing organization, with a real opportunity for personal growth in the coming years
Our client has experienced huge scale growth in the recent past due to its market leading software and products, as well as key acquisitions across Europe, USA and Asia.
Originally founded over 50 years ago in the USA, our client is the global leader in Big Iron to Big Data software with offices on a global basis. They offer a full range of Big Data solutions making them a highly attractive proposition to their impressive global customer base, with over 12,000 deployments in 70 countries
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible