Our client is one of the world’s fastest assemblers of precision connectors and cable assemblies. They partners with customers to design engineered solutions that meet specific application requirements and then delivers with speed, service and consistent quality that is unmatched in the industry. With great success our is expanding again and is in the market for a strong sales minded leader to lead the growth as a Country Manager in India. You will have an opportunity to be a key figure with strategic insight and direct action in the India Market.
- The Country manager will lead all the activities of the branch field sales team. These activities include, but are not limited to, operations, sales and product training.
- The employee will ultimately be responsible for the sales, product and financial performance of the outside sales team and will deliver the budgeted sales for his territory.
- Experience within a Distribution model and some experience selling into the Military, Oil & Gas, Commercial Air or Rail Mass Transit would be highly valued.
- Degree from four-year College or university preferred; or minimum of three to five years sales experience with a preferred progression from inside sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent connector application knowledge
- Ability to facilitate Engineering Meetings
- Highly skilled at identifying Connector and Cable Assembly programs/opportunities and managing them to a successful result
- Capable of managing and maintaining successful relationships with our supplier’s sales and product teams.
- Excellent CRM knowledge (Netsuite experience a plus) for managing contacts, appointments, call reports and funnel opportunities.
- Working knowledge of ERP system (ASW experience a plus)