Title: Customer Success Consultant
You are a leader in delivering business consultancy engagements with customers, as part of an international consulting team within the Customer Success Organisation. Our CSO team provides the expertise, consulting, and support to ensure our software is a true “solution” to solve critical challenges of our customers. The mission of CSO is to optimize and grow customer value.
• 5-10 years’ experience in technology-enabled consulting services, giving customer value to large enterprise clients (IT and Business background)
• 5-10 years’ experience in Business Consulting, Change Management, Enterprise Architecture
• knowledge and experience of enterprise design, spanning business architecture, information modelling, process modelling and solution architecture
• Strong track record of delivering customer value
• Willing to travel across EMEA to ensure high customer engagement
• Familiar with the culture of a scale-up company
• Must be self-reliant and self-motivating
• Completed at least a Bachelor of IT or equivalent qualification and fluent in English.
This client is a rapidly growing Dutch SaaS vendor and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture. They are looking to expand their market share in the European and American markets with their impressive product, counting JP Morgan, Shell and the Dutch Tax Authority among their current clientele.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience