Our client is currently looking for a Country Manager for the DACH region. The Country Manager will be responsible for driving significant revenue growth from both commercial and government accounts and existing customers and prospects, selling both directly and with channel partners. The Country Manager must have a demonstrated ability to proactively manage and develop a large, diverse sales territory and effectively lead a cross-functional team including a local pre-sales engineer.
This position can be based in either the UK or Germany and the territory includes Germany, Austria, Switzerland. Due to the nature of the role, 50%+ travel is expected. Occasional work in other countries in Central and Eastern Europe may also be required.
The Country Manager will be responsible for driving sales strategy and deals for the region. In this role you will also have the opportunity to recruit and work with existing channel partners, building relationships and networking to increase the sales pipeline.
- Experience in prospecting, identifying, engaging and closing opportunities in DACH region.
- A proven track record of sales success – including quota performance and revenue growth.
- Maintain current activity and accurate forecast information.
- Experience selling enterprise mobility solutions, security and networking products experience also relevant.
- Experience calling upon C-level Executives and company directors.
- Ability to work in a metric driven environment.
- Proven track record of success working within a fast-paced, rapidly emerging environment.
- Experience selling to verticals such as utilities, oil & gas, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications, field service, public safety or other verticals with a large number of mobile field workers is desirable.
- Fluent in German and English
- Outstanding communication, planning and organizational skills.
Our client’s mobile performance management and traffic optimization software accelerates business-critical applications, hybrid networks and mobile devices. Thousands of enterprises around the world depend on the company’s solutions to deliver application performance management, network optimization, adaptive policy control and secure remote access for their mobile workforces.