The Data Ops lead will be the interface with one of our clients’ major customers. You will be working onsite at the customer in New York as the interface with the internal stakeholders, both from the Business and IT departments.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and ETL skills
- Hands on experience in Informatica server administration
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL queries on Teradata/SQL/ Oracle DB
- Strong Customer facing experience
- Experience in monitoring Production Jobs and performing RCA
- Experience in installs, upgrades of the Informatica environment
- Experience in administering BI tools like Cognos or QlikView is a plus
- Sound knowledge supporting process executions on Informatica platform
- Experience working in Production environment and supporting the Customer
- Willing to learn new products and Implement the same
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Excellent communication skills and experience providing customer support
- Demonstrates skills in documenting and updating customer issues
- Able to work, on occasion, out of hours in the evening or weekends while any major projects are ongoing
Already well established on a global basis, with a wide spread presence in Europe, USA and APAC, our client continues to grow at a quick rate, making this a very exciting time to join the company.
They provide end-to-end, real time and automated data analysis across enterprise organizations. Using their Enterprise Data Analysis Platform, they help improve data quality, ensure effective transaction monitoring, provide balancing and reconciliation, identify and predict fraud and customer behaviour.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible