Already well established on a global basis, with a wide spread presence in Europe, USA and APAC, our client continues to grow at a quick rate, making this a very exciting time to join the company.
They provide end-to-end, real time and automated data analysis across enterprise organizations. Using their Enterprise Data Analysis Platform, they help improve data quality, ensure effective transaction monitoring, provide balancing and reconciliation, identify and predict fraud and customer behavior.
The Demand Generation Manager will help manage our client’s integrated marketing programs including email marketing, event registration, landing page content creation, marketing automation tools (Marketo), metrics reporting, lead scoring, funnel review, and more. This person will collaborate with corporate marketing, creative, sales, product marketing and events, to create and implement a global demand gen campaign strategy. You will use Marketo to create, manage and launch campaigns, and Salesforce.com to manage lead flow throughout the sales cycle.
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in high technology or software.
- International campaign experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (writing portfolio required).
- Ability to write copy for B2B emails, advertisements, and web content.
- Experience establishing strategy for, and running, successful campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional areas
- 2+ years’ experience with Marketo (certification a plus), and Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, marketing, technology or a related field).
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible