Location: London, home office
This role is to enable our client’s marketing department to get a 20/20 vision of the full customer experience and help their clients unleash the full business impact of their customer and market intelligence data. Those are Global 2000 enterprises across a variety of sectors, including automotive, consumer electronics, insurance and consulting.
You will help achieve that mission by driving the global lead generation and nurturing of our client. In this position you will be working closely together with the VP of Marketing and Regional Sales VPs.
- You take ownership for what you do, are flexible, hands-on and can be relied upon to execute your tasks reliably and accurately with minimal direction.
- You have 2-3 years relevant experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- You have experience working with Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Google Adwords, SEO / SEM, Google Analytics, content marketing, e-mail marketing, conversion optimization etc
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter who gets things done reliably, with high quality.
- You are analytical and have a high degree of computer / online literacy.
- You have strong design and written (English) communication skills.
Our client is building the world’s premier Business Intelligence tool for market research, helping market researchers gain insights from their market research data in an easy to use software platform.
For full information and details please contact SButtle@reesmarx.com as soon as possible.