Our client is a global provider of genetically modified mouse and rat models and services. As a full-service industry leader, they help clients acquire, test, develop, breed, cryopreserve, prepare, and distribute highly relevant research lines worldwide. With decades of success our client is expanding it’s brand to Asia and is looking for a key leader to help drive a major growth plan.
Summary of the role:
Directs and oversees the organization's Chinese and Southeast Asian distributors and alternative channel revenue, sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. Sets short and long-term partner sales goals, strategies and evaluates effectiveness of current programs. Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential in related markets.
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks.
- Provides others with a clear direction; motivates and empowers others; recruits staff of a high caliber; provides staff with development opportunities and coaching; sets appropriate standards of behavior.
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
- Successful track record of managing Asian commercial operations and partnership management.
- Able to implement a wide range of principles and methodology of the specialized professional field of partnership management.
- Skill in designing, implementing and coordinating assignments, operations, and/or programs. Experience in making decisions or recommendations significantly developing or changing organizational policies or procedures.
- Requires supervisory or middle management experience. 5-10 years of relevant experience and/or training.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English by way of write executive summaries and oral presentations.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to internal and external senior management.