Walton on Thames – Greater London
This is a significant opportunity for the right candidate to lead all development and product delivery for our client’s industry leading code analysis and testing products. The candidate will join the engineering leadership team for the DevOps product portfolio to continue driving innovation and business growth. The right candidate will have a track record of inspiring and leading a team of highly talented software and quality engineers to deliver industry leading products that delight customers.
- Drive a fast-paced execution and delivery of new features and updates
- Maintain an open and transparent culture and motivate the team to go above and beyond
- Sustain superior product quality
- Collaborate with marketing, product management, technical support and sales to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with leaders of portfolio products do identify opportunities to leverage technology and drive customer satisfaction and growth through product synergies
- Recruit, select and train high performance software and quality engineers
- Lead complete product lifecycle from planning through release and sustaining engineering
- Enable career growth for development team
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of leading successful enterprise software product development teams
- Experience leading distributed development teams
- Strong technical skills with C/C++ on Windows, Unix, and Mac platforms
- Familiarity with all aspects of the software development process.
- Experience developing enterprise scale development tools including SCM, test, static analysis, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written)
- Must be a team player, have time management skills, adapt well to changing work requirements
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible