UK (Home Office)
About the company:
Our client is a leading provider of high performing standard antennas and RF antenna modules for wireless M2M/IoT and consumer electronic devices. Antenova M2M’s market-proven range of standard antennas and RADIONOVA RF antenna modules are ideally suited to a broad range of wireless connectivity requirements including GSM and CDMA, 3G, 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, ISM, WiMAX, ZigBee and many more.
This is a customer facing position providing technical support and design guidance for all EMEA customers through to initial pre-production phase.
The role is to assist the design and integration of antennas and RF antenna modules into customer application devices. This will involve architecture and gerber file review, tuning matching circuits calculation, measuring antenna performance and providing detailed customer recommendations/reports.
- BEng or higher degree in Electronic and/or Communications Engineering
- Experience with using test equipment like network analyser, scope, simulation tools etc.
- A hands-on approach to solving customer application problems
- Highly competent at locating faults in electronic circuitry down to component level
- Able to deliver optimum solutions on antenna and RF projects within agreed time frames
- Good understanding of RF optimisation concepts
- Knowledge of network approval requirements