Title: Enterprise Account Executive Product Stewardship – EHSS, Product Compliance, Chemicals
Our client is a fast-growing US based Software vendor. They are a leading provider of Risk Management and EHS Software and Services, primarily into the Environmental Health & Safety market (EHS). Our client has over 3000 customers in more than 70 countries.
Due to continued growth this is a newly created role to add to their growing global sales team. You will be responsible for developing and closing new business in the Product Stewardship solutions business unit. You will sell to Enterprise accounts, with a focus on the Chemicals vertical, with a focus on new business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in selling Enterprise solutions to the Global 2000
• A proven record and knowledge in the Chemicals vertical
• Demonstrated success in closing large and complex sales; encourages and contributes to creative deal making; actively leverages role to close sales through appropriate sales channels and partners
• Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction.
• The Successful candidate demonstrate a desire to function as an entrepreneur, and will not rely on large staffs to support their efforts
• A well-regarded industry reputation for consultative sales success evidenced by a broad range of executive and client relationships
• The Successful candidate has collaborated successfully with leading systems integrators
• Has worked in a startup like environment before
to apply please contact email@example.com at your earliest convenience