Title: Enterprise Account Executive / Sales Director – Japan – New Business Enterprise Software Sales
Our client is a fast-growing US based Software vendor. They are a leading provider of Risk Management Software and Information Services, primarily into the Environmental Health & Safety market (EHS). Due to recent successes in Japan they want to hire their first salesperson on the ground in Japan. Our client is a $100 million revenue company, with over 3000 customers in more than 70 countries.
The Enterprise Account Executive/ Sales Director will maximize profitable company sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new business with new and existing clients. The selected candidate will be responsible for selling our client’s Product Stewardship solutions to Enterprise customers in Japan.
General Job Duties:
You will sell to Enterprise accounts, with a focus on new business. Reporting into North America, you will have the opportunity to have a significant input, with the VP Global Sales to define the go to market strategy in Japan. It is very important to note that this is an individual contributor role, but the position does require a Senior candidate with proven background. With success there might be an opportunity to build a team in the medium term.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in selling Enterprise Software solutions to the Global 2000
- Demonstrated success in closing large and complex sales; encourages and contributes to creative deal making; actively leverages role to close sales through appropriate sales channels and partners
- Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction.
- The Successful candidate demonstrate a desire to function as an entrepreneur, and will not rely on large staffs to support their efforts
- Any experience selling into the Chemical industry would be a major plus
- A well-regarded industry reputation for consultative sales success evidenced by a broad range of executive and client relationships
- The Successful candidate has collaborated successfully with leading systems integrators
- Has worked in a startup like environment before
- Has worked with US software companies
If interested please contact email@example.com as soon as possible