Our client is a leading Global Software Vendor. They offer risk management, compliance, and audit software to some of the biggest and most well-known private and public organizations.
You will identify customer business objectives, needs and challenges and can design the most appropriate solution to address key pain-points. You are able to ‘apply’ our client’s technology within client organizations and contextualize the value of their solutions through deep proposals and presentations.
You will work with a diverse set of stakeholders and teams and help to develop account strategies. You’ll work closely with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success and a variety of content contributors and resources and, of course, customers.
Working within a small team in the London office, you will be one of the key resources to ensure the continuing growth of our client in Europe. You will be required to manage demos with clients, respond to RFPs and become a trusted advisor to customers.
- 5 years of previous experience in a consulting/pre-sales/sales engineer role in the software or domain relevant industry
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with general software architecture and inter-operability
- Knowledge of the Audit, Governance, Risk or Compliance landscape
- Experience in a team selling, enterprise-level sales environment
- data analytics skills or working knowledge of relational databases and BI/data visualization familiarity would be an asset