Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, FP & A
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client is a successful scale up Enterprise Software vendor. A leader in the Enterprise Architecture space, our client helps their customers manage digital and strategic transformation to increasingly complex enterprise ecosystems.
They have an impressive presence in EMEA and North America, with customers including Shell, Emirates, JP Morgan and the British MOD.
This role will report directly to the COO. You will be the ‘right hand man’ to the COO and take ownership for taking the business and management reporting, planning and analysis to the next level.
You will improve the quality of management reporting, creating easy to consume and use, insightful reporting.
Improve the quality of both short, and long term, forecasting and planning, creating business cases and scenarios.
- 5+ years in FP & A in a multinational organization or major accounting firm (e.g. KPMG, Deloitte)
- Experience in a high growth Software / SaaS vendor would be a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Salesforce and statistical / BI tools
- Support finance and controlling processes
- Accounting/ Finance Degree or qualification
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible