Our client has been trading for over 45 years, helping libraries work together in ways that get information to people as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thousands of libraries worldwide are active members of the organisation.
The company’s members share the ownership, assets and governance of the cooperative, working together to create value for libraries and helping to provide bibliographic abstract and full-text information to anyone who requires this information.
- The GM ANZ will provide direction/leadership and support for the daily activities of the business, including a dotted line into Operations
- Will work closely with sales to drive growth
- You will be an ambassador for strategic accounts and growth in the region
- Strong hands-on leader with a good mix of operations, P&L.
- Ideally coming from sector / software to the education sector/ IT systems
- Capable of engaging with C-level stakeholders within the target Education and Public / National library community across Australia and New Zealand
- Business development experience
- Good understanding and appreciation of company structure, culture and business objectives
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible