As the General Manager, you will be responsible to lead and manage all facets of the business unit. You will have full accountability for its success, including (but not limited to) annual growth, client satisfaction, financial performance/ P&L ownership, employee morale and retention, hiring, employee matters, and thought leadership for our service offerings
- 15+ years of total work experience, and 10+ years in leadership roles with progressive responsibility.
- Prior P&L ownership of $10m+ in a services-oriented organisation
- A hands-on leader with a good mix of operations, P&L – ideally coming from a sales background
- Experience in Technology sector, ideally Unified Communications/ AV / IT Infrastructure
- Native language & fluent English
- Good understanding and appreciation of company structure, culture and business objectives
Our client is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications.
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible