Location: London or Poland, with frequent travel
Reporting directly to the global CEO, this position will hold P&L responsibility for Europe and be the face of the company to European clients. It will also manage the Customer Success team (support and account management) and lead the development of our European sales organization.
In parallel to our client´s investments in marketing, they are looking to create a dedicated predictably successful sales team. You will build it. You will work with Marketing to guide strategic marketing activities and develop sales enablement materials, while leading enforcer of following sales process and use of Salesforce.com.
- minimum 8 years track record of successful enterprise sales, simultaneously managing several projects
- You are a consultative / strategic salesperson with experience as a manager of highly effective sales teams, planning and executing revenue growth for a B2B software company
- Preferable, but not required: o You have sold into Market Research, Consumer Insights or Marketing Analytics departments before
- Track record of meeting sales financial objectives by creating projections, preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- You will lead by example, ensuring that staff meets or exceeds activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closing
- You will be a player/coach. While coaching a team of more junior sales folks, you will also be the lead salesman and responsible for ‘whale hunting’ / landing big strategic accounts.
- Frequent travel to Europe and other regions
Our client is building the world’s premier Business Intelligence tool for market research, helping market researchers gain insights from their market research data in an easy to use software platform. Their growth has mainly come from word of mouth, passionate customers who love their world-class software and service excellence taking them to new organizations, account manager upsell in existing accounts, and channel partnerships.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.