Title: Head of Global Customer Success - Enterprise Architecture, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client is a successful scale up Enterprise Software vendor. A leader in the Enterprise Architecture space, our client helps their customers manage digital and strategic transformation to increasingly complex enterprise ecosystems.
They have an impressive presence in EMEA and North America, with customers including Shell, Emirates, JP Morgan and the British MOD.
This role will report directly to the CEO and you will have full responsibility for the International Customer Success / Professional Services team. Your team will provide the consulting and support to ensure you optimise and grow the customer value and lifetime.
- 10+ years relevant in managing international consulting/ Professional Services/ Customer Success teams in large enterprise B2B Software/ SaaS
- Experience in the Enterprise Architecture, BI, Business Intelligence, Analytics sector is strongly preferred
- Proven record of driving customer value: customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth
- Successful Sales Support: commercial negotiation and SOW creation
- Proven onboarding and implementation of new customers
- Self-starter who is willing to travel (UK, USA, Netherlands)
- Management of an international team
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible