As a new Head of Sales EMEA, you are responsible for revenue growth in our client’s most important market. You will be a key member of our EMEA sales team and responsible for growing their EMEA sales organization, selling their disruptive Employee Communication Platform and integrated Mobile App Solutions directly to mid and large-sized enterprise customers in the retail, hospitality and manufacturing industries. You are a very hands-on, entrepreneurial and high-performing sales leader with a passion for mobile software technology, who has successfully built and grown sales organizations from B2B software technology. You are comfortable carrying your own (and your teams) quota, you understand how to build and coach a successful team, sell consultatively through solution selling, compress decision cycles and move deals forward to fruition. The role is to be based in Zurich.
- Proven ability to drive the organization to the next level of achievement with a strong sense of urgency and continuous improvement focus.
- Proven ability to synthesize significant analytical data points and develop strategic, customized solutions.
- Minimum of fifteen years of professional experience in sales, including work across multiple sales portfolios, inside and outside sales positions, and business development roles. Seven years of management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Well-developed understanding and proven success with key industries including but not limited to; retail, hospitality, manufacturing, and SaaS.
- Relevant channel experience is critical for success in order to develop win-win strategies and partner effectively with key customers.
- Experience working with international environment is a plus
- Personable, charismatic, creative and analytical sales leader with a passion for software technology and a desire to aggressively grow business in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to call directly on VPs/Directors of top names in relevant industries, build trust and deep relationships and close business via phone/teleconferences.
- Experience working with fast-growing startup companies, leading from the front and building sales teams from scratch.
Our client is a fast growing SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies and is looking to expand globally in a variety of functions. With well-known investors and Advisors our client is headed for big things.