Title: DACH HR Manager (Germany) Computer Software Solutions
The HR Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvements, aligning and harmonizing human resource policies, programs, systems, terms and conditions and benefits, ensuring compensation planning and performance. The HR Manager is a member of the country/business unit management team and proactively represents the human resources function in all management team activities across all business units and functions. This role aligns with the local business leaders as well as the Human Resource Business Partners that support the various business units and functions, also providing overall leadership and management responsibility for the in-country human resources function and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area or equivalent experience
• A minimum of five years of progressively greater responsibility in human resources roles in mid-size international organizations
• Expert in German employment, labor laws, and regulations and proven experience in successfully managing German Works Council(s) relationships
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with all levels of a multi-national organization
• Fluency in German & English
• Must possess a range of functional human resources skills and experiences, including training, recruiting, compliance, and software applications
• Demonstrated success in building strong relationships within a matrix organization
• Independent, able to make and own decisions when information is unavailable or uncertain
Our client brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Their technology enables organizations ― no matter their industry ― to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust their software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation.
For full information and details please contact ngilmour@reesmarx.