This role is based in Brazil, and reports to HR Director International based in The Netherlands. The Human Resources Business Leader will provide tactical and operational human resources support to our client’s business in LATAM. You will work closely with the regional senior management and with the International Human Resources Team to communicate and implement human resources programs, practices and initiatives that contribute to the success of the business and the individual team members.
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing, any other language would be of an advantage.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to cope with working in a fast-paced international environment.
- A self-starter who is used to work both as a team player and independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust to changing priorities and environment
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to execute, and proactively follow up, strong decision-making skills
- Ambition, and a strong desire for professional development
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- 5+ years related experience in an international HR environment
- Experience in HR environment in Latin America (Brazil & Mexico)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration (Finance or payroll administration)
Our client is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible