Infrastructure and BI Tools Administration Lead – Informatica/ Cognos/ Vertica/ Goldengate
The Infrastructure and Business Intelligence lead will be the interface with one of our clients’ major customers. You will be working onsite at the customer in New York as the interface with the internal stakeholders, both from the Business and IT departments.
This role requires a proactive, onsite lead who can provide active monitoring and infrastructure support along with general administration like software upgrades, capacity planning, security administration, publishing performance metrics, tuning the servers, etc. This role functions as the face of our client for all BI tools’ administration activities across multiple platforms
- Proactive identification and remediation of both business and IT issues for BI technology stack from infrastructure & products perspective.
- Able to identify the infrastructure/software problem upfront and notify the business and IT users with problem description, path to resolution, and resolution timeline.
- Able to deal with customer IT team, data center team and internal software teams for different software products issues.
- Able to seamlessly answer queries from business and IT counterparts, including:
- Why a certain software or server failed
- What remedial action is being taken or is planned
- Impact of remedial action on other processes
- Identified source of a performance bottleneck
- Able to:
- Capture and publish monthly performance metrics for BI technology stack.
- Advise the customer for remedial actions/infrastructure upgrade as may be required
- Explanation of specific priorities and activities as needed
- Provide administration support of the following BI Technology Stack:
- Golden Gate
- Qlik View
- BI ETL Servers
- Big Memory Servers (TeraCotta)
- BIShare and SFTP server (xfer.siriusxm.com)
- As part of the administration support, shall support the following:
- Software Installs/ Upgrades
- Troubleshoot and fix server and software issues
- Capacity Planning
- Application of Patches
- Backup and Restore Activity
- Security Administration
- Server Health Monitoring
- Server Maintenance
- Capture and Publish Performance Metrics for all BI technology stack servers
Already well established on a global basis, with a widespread presence in Europe, USA and APAC, our client continues to grow at a quick rate, making this a very exciting time to join the company.
They provide end-to-end, real time and automated data analysis across enterprise organizations. Using their Enterprise Data Analysis Platform, they help improve data quality, ensure effective transaction monitoring, provide balancing and reconciliation, identify and predict fraud and customer behaviour.
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible