This is an opportunity to join a highly successful, privately owned software company that provides middleware software used by many of the world’s largest organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Lead generation and management
- General research and understanding of accounts eg. company org chart, IT org chart, key contacts and projects/initiatives.
- Telesales activities.
- Manage inbound leads eg. From the website.
- Support the sales cycles from lead generation including telesales to closure.
- Existing Customer Management
- Manage contract renewals.
- Support sales activities to grow the LRS footprint within these accounts.
- Marketing and Communication
- Translations of materials from English to Spanish/Italian.
- Assist in the creation of new marketing campaigns.
- Support social media marketing initiatives.
- 3 years + IT Sales experience eg. Telesales.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong objection handling skills.
- Knowledge of the printing space eg. Printer vendors, print management software.
- Milan Office based.
- Reporting line – directly to the regional SM with dotted line responsibility to the regional AM for day to day management.
- 50% or more of their time spent on prospecting/hunting.
- Goals – based on Regional goal along with individual targets.
- Depending on future regional performance and growth has the capacity to grow into an Account manager position.