Title: International Operations Manager
Location: UK/ Spain
The Primary role of a Senior Operations Manager is data analytics, planning, managing, as well as general administration tasks. You will support and work closely with the International GM with forecasting analysis, region cost management dashboards, escalations and strategic Operational projects . You will provide monthly analysis, reports and improvement recommendations to the regional management team in relation to business performance metrics and salesforce information
- Strong experience and a proven track record in financial and sales operation management, planning, forecasting, reporting and budgeting
- A successful track record in revenue recognition and renewal for an Enterprise B2B Software Sales Organization – e.g. License, maintenance and Services.
- Advanced user of tools such as SFDC, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
- Strong Salesforce.com and Excel skills are a MUST have.
- Strong project management skills focusing on time management and deadline results
Our client is the global leader in the CX Software sector, and is continuing to grow internationally.
For more details regarding this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest convenience.