This is your opportunity to join a worldwide market leader in infrastructure with a high focus on KVM- and AV solutions. Located in Germany you are responsible to create, develop, maintain and grow our market share in high performance IP, Non IP and Cloud based KVM solutions in the Norwegian market.
· Minimum 5 years of experience and track record in similar industry
· Experience working through channel partners or System Integrators is an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal skills including, team working skills and good communication skills. Strong team player
· Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business. Strong hunting capabilities and ability to deal with entrepreneurs / Company Owners.
· Strong presentation, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills. Result oriented.
· Ability to resolve conflicts
· Fluent in Norwegian and English
· Strong business acumen and organizational skills.
· Self-starter able to manage time and organize / prioritize workload
· Ability and willingness to travel across Norway
· Strategic Selling Skills as well as Key Account Management Skills (Miller Heimann/Spin selling methodology etc. beneficial)
· Experience of managing $250k + deals
Our client is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications.