The role will include managing the coordination of technical and administrative support activities for their Middle East Airline Customers including, technical support, administration and communication between our client’s Global Organization. Maintaining clear communication between Airline Technical Departments Facility Specialists resolving technical problems and addressing any issues related to all of our client’s Products operating in the region. The role will include management of local Technical Support Engineers and is a critical role for our client in the region.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a college or university; and significant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience
- Experience in customer facing role
- Experience within Electromechanical engineering
- Strong Customer Service Management Skills
- Man-Management experience
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Commercial understanding and business acumen in Aerospace industry
Our client is a leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products. With a global installed base of 1 million passenger seats, the Aftermarket Services business offers a comprehensive aftermarket service to their customers. These services include spare parts supply and repair services across all classes of seat whether it is Super First Class, Business Class or Economy Class. As a leader in the aerospace industry, our client is growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now.