Title: Managing Director Europe
Location: London or Brussels
Salary: Very competitive
As Managing Director, you will be responsible for the development and growth relationships, aligned with the strategic plan for the group. Drive market penetration aligned to business objectives and initiatives.
- Develop executive relationships with targeted companies in assigned industry and segment space at C -Suite level
- Drive the primary value metrics
- In conjunction with Corporate Development, identify acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Develop, monitor and execute approved plans for the Region to ensure long-term value-driven relationships within defined markets to achieve or exceed growth targets. Provide executive oversight ensuring integration, coordination and development with Institute organization and operations strategy. Assure alignment with budget requirements. Monitor the overall environment, review and recommend adjustments to achieve business objectives.
- The ideal candidate must have a track record of success of running account teams and a minimum of 15 years of experience in roles with a heavy focus on advocacy, account planning and management, relationship building, customer relationship, leadership and coaching. It will be important to develop and maintain detailed knowledge of PMI strategy, current and emerging solution capabilities and strategic direction for advocacy efforts and team capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Political Science or equivalent. Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years of Profit and Loss Management Experience required
- Entity leadership within a global corporate structure advantageous
- Successful advocacy with governments, and corporations and experience with complex negotiations and long cycle sales.
Our client is one of the world’s leading membership and certification companies for Project and Program Managers
For more details regarding this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest convenience.