Our client is seeking Marketing Automation and Operations Manager to plan, execute, measure and report on the digital marketing programs designed to create the best product lifecycle experience, generate marketing qualified leads and accelerate conversion to sales opportunities. The role is to be based in the USA.
Working directly with Product, Sales and Marketing teams, the responsible individual will be the ‘power user’ of Marketo, our client’s marketing automation platform, as well as conducting day-to-day digital marketing operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. Degree in Computer Sciences is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation and CRM best practices.
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required.
- Proven experience in demand generation and campaign management.
- Results driven, strong attention to detail, organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, project management and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Our client is helping business users and consumers to augment the physical world with relevant digital information in real time through barcodes, images and other visual identifiers captured with smart devices such as smartphones, wearables, drones, and robots.