Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: Remote, home based, UK
Our Client is a rapidly growing, disruptive global franchise fitness organisation, with more that 1000 locations open in the US, and 150 plus across 23 other countries globally.
Due to fast growth plans, more than 400 new studios under development internationally, they are looking to create a senior European leadership team
The International Marketing Manager will be working directly with the international team to advance our client’s brand in Europe. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and managing all regional and local paid marketing campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and lead generation among prospective members, as well as member retention initiatives across European markets. In partnership with the corporate Global Marketing team, local agency partners, franchisees and local marketing leads, this candidate will be expected to track and report on creative, media and marketing performance results, provide recommended optimizations on a timely basis and champion new ideas that drive continued growth for the business.
- 7+ years of innovative marketing experience in a marketing company and/or advertising agency
- 3+ years of experience managing brand strategy, creative development and production
- 3+ years of experience managing national and regional media campaigns and brand integrations, inclusive of media strategy, planning, buying, optimization and analysis
- 3+ years of experience leading cross-functional agency teams and/or departments
- Proficient in web tracking and analytics tools
- Experience in the health and fitness, and/or franchise industries a plus but not required
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus but not required
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible