Our client is a market leading vendor of Corporate Performance Management software solutions. More than 30 years in existence and continuing to grow in the UK and globally.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, ambitious Pre-Sales person with strong finance/accounting knowledge to help them continue their rapid growth in the UK. They work with some of the largest and most demanding companies in the world and believe that the huge success that they have enjoyed is because they hire the best people and work hard as a team. The candidate must therefore come with plenty of drive and ideas and work closely with their customers, prospects and the internal team.
- The technology you will be working with is for the Office of Finance so a background (or strong understanding) of accounting is necessary as well as knowledge of core finance reporting processes (budgeting & planning, forecasting and consolidation).
- The role is client facing so you need to be personable, credible and engaging. You must be comfortable working to tight deadlines and dealing with all senior stakeholders within a Finance Function (FD, GFC, CFO).
- Experience in one (or more) CPM technologies is very useful. Some of these may include (but not limited to) Cognos, Tagetik, Hyperion, Onestream, BOARD, Adaptive, Anaplan, SAP, Oracle, Prevero and/or Tidemark.
- Ability to travel as required
- Able to be in the Central London office a couple of times per week
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible