Our client is growing, and they are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to add to their International Team. This is a key strategic role in a fast-growing company.
You will be responsible for managing customer projects, positioning our client to customers from a technical perspective, carrying out on site and on-line demos.
In a small, fast paced start-up environment, you will be required to be able to ‘role your sleeves’ up and be flexible in a role where every day is different. You will be supporting the sales team in response to RFI / RFP, building POC where needed and able to design and build the appropriate pre-sales demo environment.
To be considered you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in CRM, ERP and/or Ecommerce applications.
- Strong understanding of CRM and Contact Center space
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of a major CTI/CRM system such as Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk etc.
- Background in technology and solid understanding of development
- The ability to run projects, hit deadlines and communicate effectively with customers.
Our client – a growing and well backed start up with offices in San Francisco, Milan and Cagliari – provides an online customer interaction platform that enables businesses to seamlessly communicate with prospects and customers right on the website, using any combination of VoIP, Video, Chat, Call-backs, and collaboration tools like assisted browsing and form and document sharing.