As a Pre-Sales Consultant you support the sales cycle by demonstrating and presenting measurable benefits through solutions for prospect’s business challenges. Your solutions to the identified business pains enable Sales to establish a mutually beneficial partnership with the prospect.
- Assist in qualifying prospects for sense of urgency, compelling event, differentiators, solution bias, executive level support, and willingness to change
- Have knowledge of and experience in wholesale distribution business in general – the ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences vertical
- Discover prospects business pains and unique issues at the executive and operational level
- Be a valuable business resource to Iptor prospects and customers in the areas of distribution, replenishment, warehouse management and financials
- Build customer specific business scenarios to depict business problems and the related solution
- Present to prospects solutions to their business goals by creating a strategic vision and delivering it in a focused, entertaining, and consultative manner
- Assist the professional services organization to transition prospects to customers by transferring the business goal and supporting solution vision to the Project Manager and implementation consultants
- Have knowledge and skills to create compelling presentations
- Have knowledge of the Enterprise software application world
A leader in supply chain management, planning and logistics software and services, our client delivers solutions that help distribution-focused organizations manage and solve their most complex order management and fulfilment challenges within multi-channel, fragmented global supply chains. They deploy their software in the way that is most appropriate for each customer – whether via their secure, stable, state-of-the-art cloud service, on-premise or hybrid.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible