An amazing opportunity to join a growing, privately owned US Software Vendor. Our client is a leading provider of Big Data, Data Integration and Data Quality solutions. They have more than 7000 customers globally and have grown from 250 to 500+ employees since 2016.
They are seeking a seasoned Pre-Sales Engineer to join their expanding APAC team to support a growing demand for Data Quality and Integration solutions in the Greater China/ASEAN regions. The successful candidate must speak Mandarin and English (other languages will be advantageous) and will be based in Hong Kong or Southern China. This position will support the existing sales teams with new customer opportunities, map customer technical requirements to a solution, lead technical discussions, deliver custom demonstrations and execute Proofs of Concept (PoC).
- Five+ years of specific pre-sales experience within data management covering elements such as Data Quality, Data Governance, MDM, CRM, ETL, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence on Hadoop or traditional environments
- Experience with ETL tools including DMX, DataStage, Informatica, Ab Initio, Pentaho or Talend is advantageous
- Experience with Data Quality tools including Trillium, Dataflux, Firstlogic/Business Objects, IBM DQ, Informatica DQ etc. is advantageous
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Management or other related technology disciplines. (Candidates with non-technical degrees or relevant work experience will be considered if able to demonstrate sufficient technical proficiency and expertise)
- Proven experience of effective support for closing deals with (or within) enterprise / multi-national corporations
- Experience of working with a formal sales process including
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, written and verbal; from introductory meetings stage up to C-Level in English and Mandarin
- DQ, BI or DG implementation experience is advantageous
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com