Provide Pre-Sales technical engineering support including sales presentations, product demonstrations, and solution development to maximize revenue, earnings and customer satisfaction. The Application/Pre-Sales Engineer also provides a single point of reference with regards to the technical design and specifications for the life of the project and provides a smooth transition from the sales process into the installation and maintenance phases. Demonstrates product and service value to customers based on customer needs.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical concepts in a non-technical manner to all levels of client organizations
- 10 years’ experience working in AV/KVM/IT Networking Industry is ideal
- Able to establish credibility and trust with customers
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity, easily rank priorities and solve complex issues and problems in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work jointly and effectively with other Black Box departments
- Native German and fluent English is a must
- Bachelor and Masters’ Degree is ideal
Our client is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications.