Title: Pre-Sales Technical Consultant / Sales Engineer – Data Protection / Storage / Data Recovery / High Availability
Location: Frankfurt, Duesseldorf, Cologne, Bonn
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client is a global provider of data protection and recovery software. This position is responsible for positioning and proving our customer´s products and solutions address partners’ and clients' business and IT needs. This is accomplished by having a solid understanding of their products and solutions and a solid knowledge of their technologies around our solutions and partners business.
- Hands-on technical positions in server room / data centre environments or 2nd /3rd level Tech Support across heterogeneous environments with Windows +Unix/Linux, virtual / physical, IT Administrator role, Domain / AD, networking / VPNs etc.
- In-depth hands-on experience with virtualization solutions, especially VMware vSphere / ESX, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer ...
- Knowledge of backup solutions such as Veritas Backup Exec / NetBackup, IBM TSM, EMC (Legato) Networker, CommVault Simpana, Acronis, Veeam, etc.
- Knowledge of High Availability solutions such as Clusters, DoubleTake, NeverFail
- Disaster recovery and data retention planning, including full site failure procedures
- Knowledge about data storage technology like Fibre Channel SAN, iSCSI, shared Tape Libraries, NAS Filers, NDMP, VVOLs etc.
- Implementation and administration of applications such as Exchange, Lotus Domino, SQL, Oracle (Win/Unix/Linux), IIS, SharePoint, MS Dynamics,
- Backup implementation and operation
- Previous roles in Technical Pre-Sales, Sales, working with Channel Partners and/or as Technical Trainer
- German and English speaker
Note: This role is based in Germany with up to 40% of travel requirements for meetings and trainings
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.