Reporting to the Manager Customer Stocking Programs, the post-holder will manage all aspects of assigned programs and customer support initiatives to ensure that all deliverables to the customer and corporation are within the contractual parameters and overall business objectives.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a college or university; and significant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience
- Experience in Inventory Management through a distribution process
- Experience in customer facing role
- Inventory / Distribution Management skills
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership abilities
- Airline interior maintenance experience is ideal
- Commercial understanding and business acumen in Aerospace industry
Our client is a leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products. With a global installed base of 1 million passenger seats, the Aftermarket Services business offers a comprehensive aftermarket service to their customers. These services include spare parts supply and repair services across all classes of seat whether it is Super First Class, Business Class or Economy Class. As a leader in the aerospace industry, our client is growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Program Manager in our Aftermarket Services Organization, located in Doha, Qatar.