Project Manager - Airlines/ Airports/ Automated Passenger Solutions/ Construction
This is a great opportunity to join a global market leader. Our client is a leading supplier of solutions to international airports and airlines. They provide technology solutions into the fast-growing automated passenger handling business from self-bag drop to boarding.
You will be managing the delivery of our client’s portfolio to Denver International Airport for the Great Hall Project.
- To manage the delivery of projects for a construction site that includes software and hardware components.
- To manage the development of project schedules and delivery one or more contracts and according to the schedule.
- To manage the financial health of the project to ensure it remains in budget.
- To manage subcontractors
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in project management and has managed large value projects
- Ability to work independently and in teams with experience leading teams
- Possess a technical background, electro-technical and possibly mechanical
- Willingness to travel and to cooperate in exciting international customer projects onsite
- PMI-PMP project management certification
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible