Description Summary: Help scope, estimate, and sell implementation projects for our client’s solutions. Lead the resulting projects to a predictable, visible, successful conclusion that meets the defined client requirements and satisfies our client’s profitability metrics.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- PMP or Prince certification
- Proactive in defining project activities, identifying risk mitigation actions, and escalating issues
- Proactive in defining and managing scope
- Concise in project financial tracking and reporting
- Ability to deliver difficult messages in a professional manner
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and management level
- Knowledge of software programming, design, implementation, and software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Demonstrated success with both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to estimate, plan work and manage time
- Maintain positive work relationships with diverse types of people under stressful conditions while building rapport with others
Our client provides end-to-end, real time and automated data analysis across enterprise organizations. Using their Enterprise Data Analysis Platform, they help improve data quality, ensure effective transaction monitoring, provide balancing and reconciliation, identify and predict fraud and customer behaviour.