Role: Regional Director South Asia
Location: Sri Lanka
The Regional Director will lead Market representatives in South Asia to expand the impact of our client. This role requires a strategic, self- motivated and adaptable leader to drive the business in the region. You will build long term relationships with government, corporate, SMEs, multi- nationals and NGO networks, and will have a track record of identifying and establishing strategic partnerships in the region.
Experience, Competencies and Qualification Requirements:
- 7+ years of business experience in the South Asia region
- Demonstrable knowledge of the markets and local socio-economic issues
- Experience of supply chain systems and procurement processes on a local and international level would be a strong benefit
- Proven record of developing relationships with government/ SME/ multinationals or NGOs
- Undergraduate Degree required, MBA, or similar advances degree highly beneficial
- Experience reporting to remote management is desired
- Fluent English is required for this role.
Our client is a US Headquartered global networking organisation, which connects women-owned businesses to qualified business partners around the world.
Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible if you are interested in more details.