Title: Regional Sales Manager Nordics – IT Infrastructure, Device Management, Network Monitoring, Network Resilience
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: Remote, home based. Sweden or Denmark
This is an amazing opportunity to be employed as first person on the ground in the Nordics for an international, fast growing, stable and profitable IT Infrastructure Management solutions vendor.
Our client offers Network Monitoring, Data Center and IT Infrastructure solutions to enterprise customers and is looking to add to their EMEA team with the Nordics Sales Manager.
Reporting to the VP Sales EMEA, the Regional Sales Manager will identify and develop opportunities working with complex IT solutions and will be focused on selling across the Nordic region. This individual will work out of their home office and travel to clients and events as required.
The Regional Sales Manager will work with customers, reseller partners, and internal sales resources to drive the full line of Hardware and Software Solutions.
- Ideally 10+ years of quota driven sales experience
- Knowledge of Network components – SDWAN, Routers, Switches
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure / Device Management / Network Resilience
- Does not need to be a technical expert but have a knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
- Sell to Network Operations, Network Architects, maybe CTO level (usually sign off)
- Needs to be proven and experienced
- Needs to be able to work from a home office and be comfortable reporting remotely (to the UK)
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible