Our client is looking to hire two Regional Sales Managers in the UK as they grow due to success and high levels of investment. These are two critical hires and will be the first two employees on the ground in the UK. The location is flexible and would be home office based with travel across the UK.
- Acquisition of new customers and expansion of long-term customer relationships
- Presentation of our products with the aim of developing sophisticated customer-oriented solution concepts
- Independent contract negotiation and conclusion
- Active participation in client events such as trade fairs, road shows and in-house exhibitions
- Creating offers and winning new business in the UK market
- Sales experience and market knowledge of engineering processes in the field of electrical engineering
- Basic knowledge of working with electrical CAD systems or CAD Software
- Persuasive power and poise
- Strong customer and service orientation and joy of customer contact
- Empathy for different mentalities
- Willingness to travel and ability to work in dynamic environment
Our client offers software-based engineering solutions that help companies accelerate their product development process, substantially reduce engineering costs while simultaneously improving quality. Our client provides fast and reliable electrical CAD software with sensational price-performance ratio and outstanding value and are growing across Europe in multiple new hires. They are highly ambitious, with a great team behind them and is a highly exciting time to look at joining our client.