This role is specific for France and the goal is to work together with your local colleagues to accelerate our client’s growth in the French market through promoting and selling CAE and BIM solutions.
The Sales Account Manager is a key sales role that sells directly to customers and prospects in the assigned territory. The overall goal is to grow the business within the territory to meet/exceed yearly financial and business objectives. This role manages direct opportunities and drives sales for the Construction Engineering industry to fulfil customer needs. The individual leads the selling process, engages appropriate internal resources, hunts new business and closes deals while executing strong business practices.
- Bachelor or Masters in Civil Engineering or similar professional experience
- Combination of technical and entrepreneurial skills
- Demonstrated experience in selling to B2B high-value and high-tech is a plus
- A proven track-record in managing and growing customers
- Experience selling CAE/BIM/CAD software solutions a plus
- Reliability, commitment on the medium and long term
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commercial sensitivity and strength of conviction
- Team spirit
- Fluency in French and English
Founded in 1974, our client is a software company headquartered in Belgium, which develops, markets and supports software products for structural engineering and structural analysis in the construction market. Become part of an ambitious team with highly educated engineers within a growing and international organization with benefits of an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits and a company car.