This is your opportunity to join a worldwide market leader in infrastructure with a high focus on KVM- and AV solutions. Located in Japan you are responsible to create, develop and maintain an indirect Distribution Network for our line of products as well as growing our market share in high performance IP, Non IP and Cloud based KVM solutions. The role will include management of a local Sales team.
You will have a team of sales and sales support people directly reporting to you.
This position reports to the VP of International Sales.
- Minimum 10 years of experience and a track record in Sales.
- Experience working through channel partners or System Integrators is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills including, team working skills and good communication skills. Strong team player with the ability to work successfully in a multicultural organization
- Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business. Strong hunting capabilities and ability to deal with entrepreneurs / Company Owners.
- Strong presentation, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills. Result oriented.
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills.
- Self-starter able to manage time and organize / prioritize workload
- Ability to effectively communicate in English in addition to other local languages
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Hunter mentality
- Strategic Selling Skills as well as Key Account Management Skills (Miller Heimann/Spin selling methodology etc. beneficial )
- Experience of managing $250k + deals
Our client is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications.